Thursday, July 06, 2006

Let me clear my throat...

Welcome one, welcome all to a place that will finally house my innermost thoughts and the intricate designs of all words I formulate; whether they make sense or not.
For my opening act to this world of blogging, I want to thank Charmaine for starting a blog, because I am simply riding her coattails.
But most importantly, I want to thank the beautiful, future Mrs. Pimental for always "bugging" me to post my words and not be afraid to let others see this "gift" of mine.
So without further ado, this is dedicated to Lisa, it is one of my favorite pieces of work, not simply because it reminds me of her, but because I knew before I met her that someone would fit the mold of this piece.
I can't take credit for it...if I tried I would probably be struck by lightning...and ironic is it not, that my opening blog wouldn't even list one of my own works...

Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how

You're asking me will my love grow
I don't know, I don't know
You stick around and it may show
I don't know, I don't know

Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

Yay blogs!